The Best Coverage and Price for Tractor Insurance
Canada’s first stand alone coverage solution designed for your personal tractor. Get coverage for your tractor within minutes.
To qualify for this program your tractor must;
- Located in: Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, or Prince Edward Island
- Not be used for farming or to generate income – get a farm quote or commercial quote for this type of usage.
Starting at $14 per month, you can get insured today as your policy will be emailed instantly.
What is the value of my new/used tractor?
New Tractors – If purchased within five years old: you will receive replacement cost with no deduction for deprecation
Used Tractors – If your tractor is older than five years: you will receive the current market value of a similar used tractor at the time of the claim
What happens when my policy renews?
Your policy will automatically renew on a monthly basis by billing the premium to your credit card on file. The documents will be emailed and mailed to the address on file. We are available at any time to discuss any questions or changes to the policy. Your policy can/will be cancelled based on:
- credit card issues (expiration or credit limit)
- instructed by you (cancel any time as it is a monthly subscription)
Is liability coverage included for the use of my tractor?
Yes, $2,000,000 liability coverage is included for the use of the tractor along with the property damage and bodily injury caused by its personal use and operation.There are exclusions for business use, pollution claims, and other situations which are outlined in the available policy wording.
For a complete list of liability exclusions, please contact us at any time.
What provinces qualify for this program?
We are working on rolling out Tractor Protect to all of Canada, this is a lengthy process and can be complicated at times. We have recently expanded to the Maritime provinces to provide the best tractor insurance on the market.
Tractor Protect is available in the following provinces:
- Nova Scotia
- New Brunswick
- Prince Edward Island
Is My Farm Tractor Covered?
Tractor Protect is not designed to cover farm tractors or farming equipment. Duliban Insurance can provide you a quote on Farm Insurance which would cover all your farming machinery and tractors.
Duliban Insurance works with the best farm insurance companies in Ontario and we specialize in providing custom farm insurance packages which cover farm equipment, farm machinery (including new/used tractors) and buildings.
Check out our Farm Insurance pages for more information.
What are the common peril exclusions in the policy?
This policy provides “All Risk” coverage and however is subject to common exclusions, these include as follows:
- latent defect, inherent vice, gradual deterioration or wear and tear;
- if the property insured is actually being worked on or repaired and directly resulting from or caused by any repairing, adjusting or servicing of the property insured, unless fire or explosion ensues and then only for the loss or damage caused by such ensuing fire or explosion;
- corrosion, rust, dampness of atmosphere, freezing or extremes of temperature;
- misappropriation, secretion, conversion, infidelity or any dishonest act on the part of “you” or other party of interest, “your” or their employees or agents or any person(s) to whom the property may be entrusted, except bailees for hire;
- any mysterious disappearance (tractor is missing without police report or records)
- mechanical breakdown, mechanical defect, scraping, scratching or marring;
- breaking or falling through ice;
- rodents (such as squirrels or rats), insects, birds, vermin (such as skunks and raccoons) or pests;
- the weight of a load imposed on a machine exceeding the capacity for which such machine was designed;
- while in any race, speed test or tractor pull event.
How does Tractor Protect benefit our dealership?
- Tractor Protect provides your dealership with proof of insurance immediately after the purchase of the policy online
- For every quote referred, we will pay the dealership or your sales team a referral bonus
- Reduces dealership liability by providing full coverage on the machine, not just balance of a potential lien
- Provides replacement cost coverage for new machines to 5 years
Frequently Asked Questions for Dealerships
Does Tractor Protect cover tractors used for commercial/business purposes?
Tractor Protect is not designed to cover machines use for business use. We do have alternate coverage plans available and our Farm and Commercial team would love to assist, 1-855-385-4226.
What is the Standard Policy Deductible?
The standard policy deductible is $500 which is lower than many farm and home policies. This can be reduced to $250 with the purchase of the Elite Plus Endorsement.
Can we get proof of insurance to submit to the financial company?
Yes, all policies bound online through Tractor Protect, will come with proof of insurance sent direct to the dealer immediately.
Where is Tractor Protect available?
Tractor Protect is now available in the following provinces:
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
We plan to make our tractor insurance program available nation wide.
The Duliban Hometown Advantage
We Service You
Our team of insurance professionals ensures that YOU receive the best coverage possible at the very best price.
We partner with over 25 different insurance companies that fight to earn your business.
With multiple provincial and national recognition awards, it’s no wonder why our clients rave about us.
We make sure that you understand your policy without confusing you with complicated insurance jargon.