Intact Insurance Company’s COVID-19 Relief MeasuresApr 16, 2020
UPDATE: Relief Extension
The period to apply for Intact’s auto premium relief for reduced kilometres driven or change in mileage has been extended until July 31, 2020.
The Intact Insurance Company team is working around the clock to provide support to the clients most impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Charles Brindamour, CEO, Intact Financial Corporation has stated, “Our promise to help people in good times and be resilient in bad times holds true today”. He has advised clients to contact their insurance brokers to find the right solutions for each of their individual situations.
How Intact Is Helping Their Valued Client
For those who have been significantly impacted by COVID-19; including people who are ill, elderly or who have experienced job loss, we encourage to reach out to Duliban Insurance to discuss the following relief measures:
- Waiving of missed payment fees;
- Flexible payment options including payment deferrals (on a case by case basis);
- Flexibility for those who are using their cars and homes during the crisis for different purposes like making deliveries and running a business from home;
- Receive savings up to 75% per month on average, for those who park and safely store their vehicles, until they start driving again or simply reduce the commute to work
- Premium adjustments for small and medium-sized business customers that are now closed or have been severely impacted from a sales receipts and payroll perspective.
- Premium adjustments for change of use or storage of commercial vehicles.
If you are a current Intact Insurance customer experiencing financial hardship as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, please contact our Duliban Insurance Brokers office to discuss financial relief measures.
Intact Insurance Canada
Intact Financial Corporation is the largest provider of property and casualty (P&C) insurance in Canada and a leading provider of specialty insurance in North America. The Company has approximately 16,000 employees who serve more than five million personal, business and public sector clients through offices in Canada and the U.S.
COVID-19 has had a major impact on all aspects of our lives. The insurance companies alongside Duliban Insurance Brokers are committed to helping clients through these unprecedented times.
As your hometown broker, we care deeply for our clients and our community. We are unconditionally committed to helping and servicing our valued clients anyway we possibly can! Our offices remain open to all our clients via phone at 1-855-385-4226, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or text at 289-802-1843.
The Duliban Hometown Advantage
We Service You
Our team of insurance professionals ensures that YOU receive the best coverage possible at the very best price.
We partner with over 25 different insurance companies that fight to earn your business.
With multiple provincial and national recognition awards, it’s no wonder why our clients rave about us.
We make sure that you understand your policy without confusing you with complicated insurance jargon.