Duliban Insurance Brokers Responds to COVID-19/Coronavirus EpidemicMar 24, 2020
Fonthill, Ontario – With the emergence of COVID-19, Duliban Insurance Brokers is taking every precaution possible to protect our valued team members and clients.
UPDATE: Effective Wednesday, March 18th, 2020, our offices are now CLOSED to clients.
We remain OPEN and available to assist you across all other forms of communication. Our commitment to providing you with the very best hometown service remains unchanged. Please contact us in the following ways:
– Check out our new ONLINE CLIENT PORTAL to view pink slips, policy documents and report claims
– Call Us! We will not be changing our office hours. Our phones are open from 8am to 6pm Monday through Friday and Saturdays from 9am – 2pm
– You can make payments online via e-transfer, please contact our office for instructions.
– Chat Live via our website or Facebook messenger
– Text Us! at 289-802-1843
We appreciate your understanding while we take these steps to ensure the health and safety of our team and clients. We are continuing to stay informed with our local communities, province and country while taking guidance from health authorities.
We are monitoring public safety agencies for the latest information, and we encourage you to connect with trusted sources for coronavirus information including the following websites:
– Corona update from the Canadian Government
– Community-based measures to mitigate the spread of Corona
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email.
We thank you for trusting us as your Hometown Broker!
The Duliban Hometown Advantage
We Service You
Our team of insurance professionals ensures that YOU receive the best coverage possible at the very best price.
We partner with over 25 different insurance companies that fight to earn your business.
With multiple provincial and national recognition awards, it’s no wonder why our clients rave about us.
We make sure that you understand your policy without confusing you with complicated insurance jargon.